Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if my luggage fits in the U-Wrap™ bag?
- When should I apply the U-Wrap™ bag?
- What should I do when arriving at my final destination?
- What should I do in case of lost luggage?
- What are the procedures to follow in case of lost or damaged luggage?
- Would I be charged for a lost luggage investigation?
- How could I get updates for the search of lost luggage?
- How many suitcases will be covered by the U-Wrap™ lost luggage service?
- Does U-Wrap™ offer insurance for lost luggage?
5. What are the procedures to follow in case of lost or damaged luggage?
Visit the Lost Luggage section for step by step instructions. Fill out the Claim Form or contact the Call Center via phone, e-mail, or Skype to submit a claim with U-Wrap™. Please have the following information ready before submitting a claim:
- Passenger Information, passenger address, passenger e-mail.
- Airline Ticket number, departure airport, arrival airport.
- U-Wrap™ Registration Number Label.
- P.I.R. reference number of the formal complaint from the airline/lost & found.