Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if my luggage fits in the U-Wrap™ bag?
- When should I apply the U-Wrap™ bag?
- What should I do when arriving at my final destination?
- What should I do in case of lost luggage?
- What are the procedures to follow in case of lost or damaged luggage?
- Would I be charged for a lost luggage investigation?
- How could I get updates for the search of lost luggage?
- How many suitcases will be covered by the U-Wrap™ lost luggage service?
- Does U-Wrap™ offer insurance for lost luggage?
4. What should I do in case of lost luggage?
You need to report the incident to the "lost & found" department located in the airport or at the proper airline before leaving the airport.
The lost and found department or airline will issue you a P.I.R. (Property Irregularity Report) Number which will serve as a reference number for the claim.
***Important*** After you have reported the incident you will have 48 hours to access the U-Wrap™ website or call our Customer Service Call Center to make a formal claim.