Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if my luggage fits in the U-Wrap™ bag?
- When should I apply the U-Wrap™ bag?
- What should I do when arriving at my final destination?
- What should I do in case of lost luggage?
- What are the procedures to follow in case of lost or damaged luggage?
- Would I be charged for a lost luggage investigation?
- How could I get updates for the search of lost luggage?
- How many suitcases will be covered by the U-Wrap™ lost luggage service?
- Does U-Wrap™ offer insurance for lost luggage?
3. What should I do when arriving at my final destination?
Once you receive your luggage, check the U-Wrap™ bag, if it has been opened, it must have a notice from security personnel that your bag was inspected.
If the luggage is opened and you do not have any proof of security inspection, you should check your bag for theft or damage.
In the event of loss or damage, you should immediately go to the airline counter and report the loss or damage to the proper authorities.